Sumary of The Insider’s Guide To Colorado Springs:
- View of Pikes Peak through the Siamese Twins Rock Formations at Garden of the Gods in Colorado .
- getty The state of Colorado has plenty of great towns to visit and Colorado Springs is one of those can’t-go-wrong spots.
- What’s not to love: amazing natural beauty, mild climate, plenty of sun and over 50 natural and man-made attractions.
- There are plenty of iconic landmarks here, including Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods.
- Known as the “Olympic City,” Colorado Springs is home to the United States Olympic Committee Headquarters, more than 20 national Olympic governing bodies, more than 50 national sports organizations, the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center and the U.S. Olympic &
- What to Do in Colorado Springs Colorado Springs has many scenic natural rock formations VISIT COLORADO SPRINGS Hot Air Balloon Adventures Out West hot air balloon ride VISIT COLORADO SPRINGS What could be better than viewing the Rocky Mountains at sunrise from the vantage point of a hot air balloon?