Sumary of 7 Places To Visit In Phnom Penh That Will Replay History Throughout Your Vacation!:
- It is called the “pearl of Asia” and was the capital of French colonized Cambodia.
- 7 Best Places To Visit In Phnom Penh As established Phnom Penh is a beautiful city.
- Most of the places to visit in Phnom Penh generally has a reason and history behind its existence , which makes it more interesting to tour in and around Phnom penh.
- Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda Cambodia National Museum Choeung Ek Tuol Sleng Museum Wat Phnom Wat Ounalom Independence Monument 1. Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda Image Source One of the best places to visit in Phnom Penh is the Royal Palace and the Silver pagoda.
- The Silver Pagoda is also very beautiful, it is surely one of Phnom Penh point of interest.
- Location: Sothearos Boulevard, Phnom Penh Timings: 8am – 5pm Entry Fee: INR 730/- per person Must Read: 18 Essential Things To Do In Phnom Penh On Your Cambodian Trip 2. Cambodia National Museum Image Source It is a traditional looking building that house art that was created in Cambodian history.