Sumary of Pattaya to renovate 2.7km beachfront:
- Last week, shady Indian almond trees were removed to pave the way for road expansion.
- The trees will be replaced by palm families including coconut and date palms.
- The project is part of the Trat-Hat Lek road expansion to support the government’s Eastern Economic Corridor.
- The department expects that the road expansion will facilitate logistics and tourism between Thailand and Cambodia in the future.
- Promotion prices start from 1,785 baht net per night for staying in a standard room (23m²).
- The price includes daily breakfast for two plus a special offer when booking a room directly with the hotel.