Sumary of The best private travel experiences in Asia:
- When luxury travel to Asia soon returns, there are those of us with the budget and the desire for a private travel experience..
- Whether flying via private jet, chartering a private yacht, or renting a luxury private villa, the demand for seamless and exclusive travel is on the rise..
- Asia is well suited for this type of tailored travel experience, with exemplary concierge service, stunning hideaways, and luxurious destinations which afford privacy and luxury..
- Over 24 days, guests board in Hawaii and travel to Bora Bora for some much-needed rest and relaxation, before heading to Sydney for a thrilling urban experience..
- Setting guests back USD 168,000, based on double occupancy, it not for the light of pocket but well worth the experience!.
- You can travel under sail or by motor and adventures travel across Indonesia Flores Sea, including the Unesco-protected Komodo National Park, and the magnificent coral reefs and marine life of Raja Ampat..
- The Villa Manager acts much like a concierge, arranging guests personal wishes onsite, a private chef can tailor to dietary requirements and source the freshest ingredients, and the cleaning team ensure that the villa is always spotless..
- Over in Uluwatu, luxury private villa The Istana re-defined itself in recent years to offer a meditative experience for guests….