Sumary of Visit These 9 Best Bali Mountains On Your Tropical Trip Which Are High Above The Clouds:
- Situated 8° below the equator, Bali Indonesia mountains are famous for their tourism.
- Gunung Batukaru is Bali’s second highest mountain and is at an altitude of 2,276 meters.
- Bali mountains experience heavy rainfall that supports a strong agricultural sector of the place.
- Bali Mountain Weather A place’s weather conditions and the festivals are the things that you should definitely consider while planning a trip to the same.
- Before planning which Bali mountains to climb, you should know that the high season here is during the months of July and August, Easter and the Christmas or New year holidays.
- Bali mountain weather is generally moderate, ranging 27°C in March with a plus-minus of 2°C.