Sumary of Five Stunning Natural Wonders To Visit Across Southeast Asia:
- While international travel may be off the table for the time being, there no shortage of gorgeous destinations to dream about as we wait for tourism to become safe once again..
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Philippines Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in ….
- getty A true paradise for nature lovers, this iconic preserve is a Ramsar Wetland, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and New7Wonder of Nature all rolled into one..
- While the Filipino province of Palawan is no stranger to natural beauty, this park is especially renowned for its five-mile underground river, which serves as a popular day trip destination for locals and tourists alike..
- In addition to the subterranean waterway, the park is also home to massive old-growth forests that are rife with indigenous Filipino species, as well as towering limestone karsts, a striking geological feature that formed through steady rainwater erosion..
- Mount Kinabalu, Malaysia getty Located in the northern reaches of Borneo, this towering mountain is renowned for both its dizzying height and wealth of endemic species, two qualities that earned it a spot on the UNESCO World Heritage List in the year 2000….