Sumary of 29 Enthralling Spots For Camping Near Bangalore That Are Worth A Visit In 2021!:
- Some offer tent accommodation, others provide log huts or jungle huts, while still others offer the option of pitching personal tents too.
- Manchinbele Image Source One of the famous weekend camping spots near Bangalore, Manchinbele offers breath-taking beauty and views of the Manchinbele Lake.
- Distance from Bangalore: 40 kmThings to do: Paintball, rope course (wild woozy, log swing, multi-vine, horizontal ladder, tightrope walk), and watersports (kayaking, canoeing, swimming, and raft building)Tariff: INR 1500 per person for day outing | INR 2500 per person for overnight campingCamping resorts: Camp Manchinbele and Extreme Zone Getaways Must Read: Summer In Bangalore: 5 Cool Ways To Beat The Heat In 2021 2.
- Ramanagara Image Source The shooting site for the cult movie Sholay, Ramanagara is yet another popular campsite near Bangalore.
- Distance from Bangalore: 50 kmThings to do In Ramanagara: Ziplining, jumaring, rappelling, archery, kayaking, and paddle boatingTariff: INR 1200 per person per dayCamping resorts: Ramanagaram Adventure Camp Suggested Read: The Ultimate Weekend Getaway Destinations From Bangalore 3.
- Bananthi Betta Image Source Bananthi Betta, located mid-way between Konanadoddi and Kyathanahalli, is one of the offbeat trekking and camping places near Bangalore.