Sumary of Aruba Just Relaxed Restrictions. Here’s How To Maximize Your Visit.:
- Stellaris Casino Good news for anyone looking to travel to the Caribbean’s happiest island: as of late last week, there is no longer a domestic curfew in Aruba, and businesses need not close by 9 p.
- the max, then you may want to stay at the island’s undisputed champion of superlatives, Aruba Marriott Resort &
- Here, you’ll find the Aruba’s largest balconies, largest spa, largest Starbucks, largest casino and, best of all, largest standard hotel rooms to make the most of every moment you spend on Palm Beach.
- Beyond the resort’s impressive list of headline grabbers, here are some highlights from Aruba Marriott’s rooms, dining and drinking, and nearby activities to plan your fall getaway.
- Stellaris Casino You won’t find larger standard rooms anywhere on the island, with each of Aruba Marriott Resort’s accommodations measuring at least 500 square feet, and plenty of the 414 rooms and suites going well beyond.
- If you’re traveling without kids, upgrade your stay by joining Tradewinds Club to access a personal concierge (complete with packing, unpacking and ironing service), access to the Tradewinds Lounge, reserved beach seating, complimentary snacks and drinks throughout the day and upgraded in-room amenities for a comprehensive dose of added luxury.