Sumary of Galle In August 2022 : Travel Guide To Best Monsoon Feels:
- A picturesque city in the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, Galle is a gem in this island country.
- Most famous for the Galle Fort, a spectacular structure built by the Dutch in the 16th century, Galle is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Located just 119 kms away from Colombo, Galle is easily accessible from major parts of the city.
- restaurants make Galle an idyllic getaway, especially during the monsoon.
- Therefore, take a trip to Galle in August and explore its untarnished beauty at length.
- Galle Weather In August Image Source Galle, located in the southwest coast of Colombo, enjoys a tropical rainforest climate.