Sumary of Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore:
- Some days, the historian in us may sway us towards the ruins of Hampi, other days, we might be enticed to explore its wildlife in the 26 wildlife sanctuaries and national parks scattered across the state.
- Moreover, indulging in a lip-smacking Mysore masala dosa and meal of Udupi sambar is as pleasing as standing before the Jog Falls or traversing the coffee estates of Chikmagalur.
- 4. Nagarhole National Park Sanctuary to a massive wildlife reserve, the Nagarhole National Park shelters diverse and exotic flora and fauna.
- Home to second-largest Shiva statue in the world, and far-famed for its temples, forts, architecture, Murudeshwar makes an idyllic destination for pious people and history buffs.
- 7. Hampi A world-renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi is far-famed for its age-old temples and remains of the Vijayanagar Empire.
- This heritage town is home to many remarkable temples and enthralling buildings, and provides an extraordinary opportunity to explore the best of royal Mysore!