Sumary of New Survey: Despite The Delta Variant, American Generations Still Eager To Travel:
- getty According to a new survey, despite the Delta variant of Covid 19, travel is the highest- ranked activity respondents were looking forward to post-pandemic: above eating in restaurants, attending parties and going to bars/clubs.
- Nearly half of Millennials (48%) and more than half of Gen Xers (60%) are planning domestic trips, while more than half (51%) of Gen Zers are taking a more adventurous route and opting for international travels.
- It reveals that American travel is at the top of everyone’s mind, although generations are divided in their approach to travel plans.
- Gen Z, Millennials and Gen X agree on safety concerns, the annoyance of budgeting and a desire for more outdoor adventures.
- However, they disagree on how far they are looking to go, frequency of travel, budget and what they are willing to spend on for their trips.
- Travel Choices MORE FOR YOU Americans have been in quarantine awaiting the day travel restrictions ease and they can begin planning getaways again.