Sumary of Fully-vaxxed travelers from ‘green countries’ no longer required to undergo quarantine in PH:
- 13, announced that the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) updated its rules for travelers qualified for “green lanes.
- ” According to him, fully-vaccinated travelers will now need to present a negative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test result within 72 hours prior to departure from their country of origin.
- Meanwhile, fully-vaccinated Filipinos can now choose to avail facility-based quarantine until the release of a negative RT-PCR test taken in the quarantine facility upon arrival.
- “For fully vaccinated Filipinos, they can choose facility-based quarantine until the release of a negative RT-PCR test taken in the quarantine facility upon arrival, or no facility-based quarantine after getting a negative RT-PCR test within 72 hours prior to departure from the country of origin,” Roque said.
- As for unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or individuals whose vaccination status cannot be independently verified, and those vaccinated but failed to comply with the test-before-travel requirements, they are required to undergo a facility-based quarantine until the release of a negative RT-PCR test taken on the fifth day.