Sumary of Museums in NCR Plus to reopen on limited capacity – DOT:
- MANILA — Historical sites and museums in NCR Plus will soon reopen their doors to visitors on a limited capacity, Tourism Secretary Berna Romulo Puyat said today (June 11)..
- “Our historical sites and museums in the NCR Plus Area may welcome visitors following the easing of quarantine restrictions..
- This is part of our efforts to restart tourism and leisure activities in a safe and steady manner, and to help bring back employment..
- Visitors are still urged to follow the minimum health and safety standards set for historical sites and museums to prevent a possible COVID-19 outbreak,”.
- The historical sites and museums remind us of our rich culture and history and of the heroism of those who fought for our freedom,’’ she added..
- The IATF approval covers historical sites and museums in the NCR Plus, which covers Metro Manila and the neighboring provinces of Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, and Laguna, and which is currently under a General Community Quarantine (GCQ) with restrictions…