Sumary of New policies implemented in one of the biggest homegrown airlines in the Philippines:
- [mashshare] New policies implemented in one of the biggest homegrown airlines in the Philippines One bag only Passengers of Cebu Pacific (CEB) are reminded to only bring one hand-carry bag during their travels to ensure a smooth and convenient flight experience.
- The carry-on bag must not exceed seven kilograms in weight and in a size that can fit in the overhead bin or under the aircraft seat.
- This strict implementation of the hand-carry baggage policy is in line with the airline’s goal to improve its processes for a more efficient and seamless customer experience.
- Guests who do not comply with this rule will be charged with a gate baggage fee of ₱1,000 for domestic flights.
- In the coming months, the airline will also charge for its international flights, ₱1,500 and ₱3,000 for short and long hauls, respectively.
- Cashless payments are also encouraged in line with the airline’s contactless flight guidelines amid operating during the pandemic.