Sumary of PH to adopt online health pass for int’l travelers starting Sept. 1 :
- PNA file photo INTERNATIONAL travelers entering the Philippines will now be required to register through an online portal beginning September 1, according to Malacañang.
- “The use of the OneHealthPass shall start September 1, 2021 and for the duration of the state of national public health emergency,” he added.
- The OneHealthPass is an online platform that aims to promote the convenient and seamless movement of international travelers from departure from the country of origin to arrival at the local government unit of destination.
- Last month, the Philippines began requiring returning Filipinos to register to OneHealthPass via https://onehealthpass.
- Travelers will then fill out the OneHealthPass declaration form which requires them to submit their personal information, health status, and travel history.
- Upon completion of the registration, a personal QR code will be issued to travelers and must be presented upon their arrival in the Philippines.