Sumary of Jurong Bird Park: A Guide For Zooming Into The Beautiful Birdlife Like Never Before!:
- Home to 400 different species and as many as 3500 birds, Jurong Bird Park is Asia’s largest bird park.
- And the park offers the opportunity to spot the birds in the most unique manner.
- It has walk-in aviaries and bird shows that give a true glimpse of the pure life of these lovely creatures.
- If you are a bird lover and have always admired the beauty of these innocent creatures of nature then Jurong Bird Park is the place to be.
- Best Time To Visit Jurong Bird Park Image Source Though Jurong Bird Park, Singapore can be visited at any time of the year, the best time to spot the maximum number of birds is in May, July, and August.
- The maximum temperature remains 30 degree Celsius and the minimum remains 25 degree Celsius.