Sumary of Singapore to allow fully vaccinated British tourists from 19 October:
- Singapore has announced the opening of a “Vaccinated Travel Lane” for UK travellers from 19 October, enabling them to swerve quarantine.
- From this date, British travellers who have had both Covid jabs will be able to enter Singapore with a Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP), which they must apply for at least a week in advance.
- Applications for the pass will open on 12 October 2021 at 3am BST, according to a statement from the Singapore Tourism Board.
- Applications for the pass must be made between seven and 30 calendar days prior to travellers’ intended date of entry into Singapore and must be applied for on the country’s SafeTravel website.
- Singapore Airlines will operate a daily, designated VTL flight from London to Singapore from 19 October onwards.
- “We are delighted to welcome back visitors from the UK, a key European source market for inbound tourism to Singapore,” read a statement from Carrie Kwik, executive director of Singapore Tourism.