Sumary of The world’s tallest observation wheel is opening in Dubai next month:
- But none can top the heights of the Ain Dubai — meaning “Dubai Eye” in Arabic — which is scheduled to open on Oct.
- 21. With a height of 820 feet, it will be the tallest observation wheel in the world, towering 270 feet above Las Vegas’ High Roller observation wheel, which will fall to second place.
- The attraction is the centerpiece of Bluewaters Island, an artificial island near the Dubai Marina that opened in 2018.Double the size of the London Eye”The record-breaking Ain Dubai eclipses the 165-meter Singapore Flyer and is almost double the size of the London Eye,” said Ronald Drake, the attraction’s general manager.
- There are three styles of cabins on Ain Dubai — observation, social and private cabins.
- Ain Dubai | Dubai HoldingEach cabin is larger than two double-decker buses strapped side by side, according to Ain Dubai.
- Three types of cabins are available: “observational” cabins are for basic rides, “social experiences” include lounge access and a drink, and “private” cabins which can be customized for dinner parties, business meetings and other events.