Sumary of 10 Things To Do In Koh Phangan That Will Up The Fun Factor On Your Thai Vacay:
- Koh Phangan, a popular island in southeast Thailand (notorious for its monthly Full Moon Party) has much more to it than what you might know!
- Two of the most popular and recommended sites are the Southwest Pinnacle and Sail Rock, which lie midway in these two islands and are amazing to explore!
- Turn Into A Party Wolf 2. Ang Thong National Marine Park: Take a boat trip Image Source We would recommend you to leave aside a day during your time in Koh Phangan for some boat exploring!
- In fact, you can even include the popular Ang Thong National Marine Park for some typical ‘Koh Phangan activities’ such as swimming and snorkeling.
- Many boat tours also take you to the difficult to reach places such as Thong Nai Pan, Bottle Beach, Koh Ma and Ko Tae.
- 3. Chase Waterfalls: Take a dip “Don’t go chasing waterfalls, Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to” are words by TLC in what is a wonderful song but we would recommend the contrary for when you are in Koh Phangan!