Sumary of Mahanakhon SkyWalk is back for the brave:
- Mahanakhon SkyWalk is back for the brave published : 14 Oct 2021 at 04:00 newspaper section: Life Chiva Som in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan.
- Photo: Pongpet Mekloy King Power Mahanakhon recently reopened its service, welcoming visitors back to the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, Thailand’s highest observation deck on the 78th floor of the iconic pixelated building, and the Mahanakhon Bangkok SkyBar.
- Mahanakhon SkyWalk tickets start at 530 baht per adult from Monday-Friday and 880 baht on Saturday-Sunday, and 250 baht for children aged three-15 and seniors over the age of 60. The attraction is open daily from 10am to 8pm.
- com/MahanakhonBangkokSkyBar or call 02-677-8721. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Photo: Chaovarith Poonphol Hotel deals &
- updates Chiva-Som in Hua Hin has been voted winner of the “Top Destination Spa Resort in the World” category in the Condé Nast Traveler annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
- More than 800,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers submitted responses rating their travel experiences around the world, a healthy indicator of the places they long to return to in the coming months.