Sumary of Patong to get art displays:
- This week, the highlights are art artefacts on Patong beach, including a 5m-tall jellyfish.
- com/colourfulphuketthailand or call the Tourism Authority of Thailand Phuket Office at 076-212-213. The map of durian orchard in Ban Thale Hoi.
- The Tourism Authority of Thailand Krabi goes all in for durian The Tourism Authority of Thailand’s Krabi Office has launched a green campaign to promote durians in Ban Thale Hoi in Plai Phraya district.
- At Ban Thale Hoi, about a two-hour drive from the city and Krabi airport, locals farm various durian varieties in their orchards.
- Thanks to the fertile land and weather, the durian trees yield healthy fruits.
- As a result, local authorities wanted to promote the fruits to tourists and launched the Durian Thale Hoi festival.