Sumary of The VIP Terminal At LAX Just Became More Accessible:
- No, it’s not a nightclub or fancy hotel, but rather a private lounge in Los Angeles airport reserved just for VIPs.
- For example, you get expedited semi-private TSA screening on departures, customs and immigration processing on international arrivals, and direct-to-aircraft transportation across the airfield before take-off.
- Plus, unlike airport lounges typically only for departures, travelers can also use The Salon at PS after landing at LAX.
- For travelers who require privacy, the airport poses a security or health risk to them and disruption to all other travelers,” Co-CEO Amina Belouizdad told me.
- The onset of the pandemic further amplified the need for a crowd-free alternative airport, so we launched it in 2021.” The key difference is that instead of private suites like those found at the original PS, The Salon is more of a social club atmosphere with spots to work and lounge among other fliers pre and post-flight.
- MORE FOR YOU “Part private member’s club and part airport lounge, we believe The Salon is perfect for travelers seeking a more social experience that is still elevated, private, and secure,” said Belouizdad.