Sumary of The Good Samaritan: SA airline pledges free flights for critically ill children:
- Despite the challenges brought on by the national lockdown, Wings and Wishes continued their efforts in assisting the needy..
- FLYSAFAIR ANSWERS CALL OF WINGS AND WISHES Chief marketing officer at FlySafair, Kirby Gordon, said that FlySafair was inspired by the determination of Wings and Wishes and that he could see parallels between Wings and Wishes and FlySafair..
- Yet the tenacious determination that the Wings and Wishes team has for everything they do is one of the reasons we wanted to partner with them..
- PLEDGING 320 FLIGHTS Gordon said that FlySafair was eager to get involved as the airline could provide the services needed by Wings and Wishes’ beneficiaries..
- Low-cost carrier FlySafair pledged to cover the cost of 320 one-way flights over the next 10 months to non-profit organisation Wings and Wishes..
- Wings and Wishes is an incredibly unique NGO filling a very urgent and pressing need that we are so suited to help with,”.
- SIGNIFICANCE OF PARTNERSHIPS FlySafair pledge will only help to ease the task of facilitating the treatments needed by chronically and critically ill children across South Africa…