Sumary of Arman Naféei: The Sonic Virtuoso Responsible For Hospitality And Fashion’s Best Music Moments:
- Arman Naféei Arman Naféei When the top names in hospitality, fashion and nightlife need help with their sound and ambiance, they call on Arman Naféei, the ultimate music tastemaker.
- For ten years he served as the musical director for all André Balazs’s Hotels including Chateau Marmont, Chiltern Firehouse, Sunset Beach and the Standard Hotels.
- He also helped define the sound for brands like Chanel, Prada, Moncler and Giorgio Armani along the way.
- Naféei’s limitless knowledge and infectious passion for music, make him an exceptional sonic curator whether it’s for something as small as a dinner party or a brand’s long-term sound identity.
- More recently Naféei has taken on the role of host through his interview series Are We On Air ?
- in which he dives deeper into topics like creative process and musical taste with guests like Dua Lipa, Luka Sabbat, David LaChapelle and Kali Uchis.