Sumary of Inside Mariah Carey’s Irish Cream Brand And Her Holiday Plans:
- Credit: Brendan Barone/RCA/Mariah Carey Mariah Carey is many things.
- She’s a singer, songwriter, producer, mother of twins and the founder of an Irish cream brand called Black Irish.
- Black Irish officially launched in August 2021 after almost two years of planning and product development.
- “I really got involved in creating the flavor, working on everything from texture to color to the bottle design,” Mariah told me.
- The inspiration behind launching an Irish cream brand was (of course) the holidays.
- “Every year, I go on a sleigh ride with my family and friends,” Mariah said.