Sumary of Professional Chefs Share Their Favorite Potato Salad Recipes:
- “On the base there is a lemon aioli to add the creaminess that you would usually get from a traditional potato salad.
- Chimichurri Yields 2-3 servings MORE FOR YOU For the Lemon Aioli: 1 c Kewpie Mayonnaise or vegan mayo Zest of 2 lemons Juice of one lemon 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Dijon mustard Combine all ingredients together.
- For the Confit Artichokes: 4 artichokes, cleaned 6 c blended oil 1 bay leaf 6 thyme sprigs 3 cloves garlic, crushed 1/4 c white wine vinegar Toss artichokes with vinegar, let sit for five minutes.
- For the Chimichurri: 1 tsp dried oregano 1 tsp coarse salt 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil 2 Tbsp vinegar (red wine preferred) 1/2 c parsley, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 Tbsp chopped shallots 1 tsp chili flakes or 2 fresh red chilis, chopped Mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- For the Sweet Potatoes: 2 medium sweet potatoes Olive oil, as needed Kosher salt and pepper, to taste Wash and dry sweet potatoes.
- Once cooled, remove the skin and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.