Sumary of What the world wants to wear: Map shows how Zara is everyone’s favourite fashion brand in 2021:
- A fascinating remodelled world map reveals the world’s most popular fashion brands in 2021 – and it’s Zara that takes the top spot.
- Spanish fashion house Zara takes the top spot in 37 countries worldwide, followed by Nike (36) and Zalando in third (14).
- With over 2,200 stores and a presence in 88 countries, there’s no wonder that it’s the brand most countries are searching for.
- ‘ For the USA, the most popular brand is revealed as Macy’s, the American department store chainSecond-place Nike is the favourite fashion brand in countries including South Africa, Mexico, India, and Malaysia.
- Across the way in New Zealand, Asos rules the roost Zara is the most-searched-for fashion brand in 12 Asian countries, including the UAE, Qatar and JapanFor the USA, the most popular brand is revealed as Macy’s, the American department store chain, which is a new entry into the top-searched-for fashion labels ranking.