Sumary of Celebrate Summer Fridays With Malibu Rum’s #FunshineFriday Campaign:
- Malibu’s #FunshineFriday campaign urges fans to start the weekend early Courtesy of Malibu Rum At this point, we’re pretty deep into summer and Malibu Rum is ready to help make the most of what’s left of it with its new campaign, ‘Let the Funshine.’ Do you listen to your inner ‘Funshine,’ that live-in-the-moment, take-life-by-the-coconuts mindset?
- Well, if you’re willing to embrace it, then how about celebrating Summer Fridays with Malibu?
- Malibu Rum defines what exactly is a ‘Summer Friday’ In a recent survey, Malibu discovered that 18% of those who answered define “Summer Fridays” as three Fridays off work during the summer, the majority of Americans, or 63%, define a Summer Friday as taking a half-day and logging off at 12 pm.
- [+] Friday perks Courtesy of Malibu Rum Malibu agrees, and is encouraging fans to take #FunshineFridays this summer in whatever way that works for them.
- ET, Malibu is giving everyone an extra incentive to get their weekend started earlier.
- By visiting this website, visitors 21+ can virtually “punch out” for the day for a chance to win $2,021 in celebration of summer 2021 and a Malibu Funshine kit filled with items such as inflatable ring tosses, pool floats, visors and, of course, pineapple glasses to accompany that perfect Malibu cocktail.
- MORE FOR YOU Coconut rum loving fans can make #FunshineFriday plans any time by entering the Malibu Funshine Friday sweepstakes throughout the week and even set it up to send themselves a calendar reminder for, yes, 12 pm ET.
- “Our new campaign is Malibu’s way of helping everyone reclaim summer – and start the weekend earlier – because we all deserve some Funshine Fridays after the year we’ve had,” said Regan Clarke, Vice President of Marketing for Malibu U.S.