Sumary of Top 10 Things To Do In Kandy For Couples That Assure Ultimate Fun In Sri Lanka!:
- Romantic Walking Tours Image Source What better activities are there to do in the hill capital of Sri Lanka other than trekking, hiking, and camping- These are some of the best things to do in Kandy for couples where they can spend quality time with each other amidst tranquil hilly surroundings, under the romantic night sky.
- Must Read: Ramayana Tour In Sri Lanka: Exploring The Religious Trail In The Island Nation 2. Tooth Temple: Embark On A Tour Of The Sacred Relics Image Source Located in the royal palace of former kingdom of Kandy, the Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Tooth is one of the best spiritual places to visit in Kandy.
- Visiting this temple is one of the best things to do in Kandy for couples as it is one of the holiest shrines in Sri Lanka which houses the relic of Buddhas tooth.
- Suggested Read: The Ultimate Sri Lanka Honeymoon Guide 4. The Big Buddha: Relish A Birds Eye View Of The City Image Source One of the top 10 things to do in Kandy is to visit this 88-feet architectural masterpiece known as the Bahiravokanda Vihara Buddha Statue situated on the hilltop.
- Location: Bahirawa Kanda Road, KandyTimings: 8 am to 6 pm 5. Ceylon Tea Museum: Peep Into The History Of Sri Lankas Tea Cultivation Image Source One of the best things to do in Kandy Sri Lanka is to visit the Ceylon Tea Museum.
- Closed on MondaysEntry Fee: INR 350 for adults, and INR 170 for childrenWebsite Suggested Read: Perfect Family Bonding On A 9 Day Trip To Sri Lanka 6. Shopping: Go On A Never-Ending Spree Image Source The most interesting and also one of the best things to do in Kandy for couples is shopping.