Sumary of Breaking Travel News investigates: Urban Cowboy Lodge in the Catskills:
- As you find yourself driving down the highway and deeper into nature, there is a beautiful moment when your cell loses service and the breath-taking Catskill mountains suddenly come into view.
- No doubt the focal point of the Alpine Bathing Suite was the bright copper bathtub in the centre, with great views overlooking the Catskill Mountains.
- It felt inviting and cosy, from the plaid curtains, patterned woollen blankets and oversized wooden panel headboard.
- As the day came to a close over the Catskill mountains, I headed over to dine at the main cabin, which is where you can also find the bar, games room (aka ‘the Den’) and a private cinema (to be booked out in advance).
- I chose to enjoy my coffee on the balcony, to admire the view of the mountains once more.
- The room also comes with a guide to local activities within the Catskills area, as well as onsite events that the property hosts.