Sumary of Three women discovered they were dating the same man. They dumped him and went on a months-long road trip together.:
- Three women discovered they were dating the same man.
- National “Watching his face drop when he saw who I was talking to on FaceTime was the most cinematic moment ever.” The bus last month in Grand Teton National Park.
- Elevated Roots Imagery By Cathy Free, Washington Post July 16, 2021 | 3:46 PM Three young women are touring the West together this summer, united by something they never imagined they’d have in common: They all had the same cheating boyfriend.
- She noticed that her boyfriend, a 20-year-old college student who lives down the street from her parents’ house in Boise, was texting several women and receiving flirty comments on his social media posts, she said.
- The two dug further, and found Roberts, a Utah State University student and artist whose name they spotted on their busy boyfriend’s social media accounts.
- Advertisement: Abi Roberts, four days after the women started their adventure on the bus.