Sumary of Unorthodox Tasting Notes For Unorthodox Wines: Low-Alcohol And No-Alcohol Wine From New York State:
- Rather than the heavy, serious, pretentious words that are often associated with tasting notes and wine descriptions, I’d like to focus instead on some words that winemakers actually use when they’re talking about each other’s wines.
- Grape Foundation, who pulled together four winemakers to talk about four examples of low-alcohol and no-alcohol wine options from around the state.
- The panel of New York state winemakers included Colleen Hardy of Living Roots Wine &
- Estates in Geneva, and Roman Roth of Wölffer Estate in Sagaponack.
- Here were my takeaways, inspired by the language of the winemakers and trade guests to the tasting.
- getty No. 139 LoRo Rosé Cider, from Wölffer Estate The Specifics: $14 for four-pack SRP.