Sumary of Nigeria: For Lifeshobanjo – Economy Ticket to London Has Risen Astronomically Due to Naira Devaluation:
- The Chief Executive Officer of Shenbee Travels Limited, Wole Shenbanjo, in this interview, spoke about emerging issues in Nigeria’s economy, and events in the travel and tourism industry.
- Excerpts: How has the devaluation of the Naira affected international air travel?
- What do you think will be the long-term impact of COVID-19 on air travel?
- Before talking long-term impact, we have already started to experience the impact and more importantly the recovery.
- A lot of countries that know what they are doing and understand the importance of travels have started to experience what we call the Post Covid-19 recovery.
- In the long term, I believe we will experience safer travels.