Sumary of 5 Dinners At New York City Wine & Food Festival Worth Checking Out:
- Food Festival presented by Capital One (NYCWFF) is back for its 14th year next week.
- This charitable festival has raised more than $13.8 million to date with one hundred percent of net proceeds supporting its mission to EAT.
- This year the festival welcomes a new beneficiary, God’s Love We Deliver, who is New York City metropolitan area’s leading provider of medically tailored meals and nutrition counseling for individuals living with severe illness.
- Together with Food Bank For New York City, the Festival’s long-time beneficiary and the city’s largest hunger-relief organization, NYCWFF will now support New Yorkers in their greatest time of need by raising awareness and critical funds for those facing severe illness and food poverty.
- MORE FOR YOU When asked what’s most exciting about this year’s festival and its dinner series, founder of the festival, Lee Schrager says, “The fact that we get to celebrate together once again!
- ” Long time festival veteran Marcus Samuelsson says he loves that NYCWFF gives its participants the creative freedom to showcase whatever it is that excites them at the moment.