Sumary of A New And Delicious Way To Make BBQ Ribs:
- My last food book was a New York Times Bestseller, I’ve been a guest judge on Gordon Ramsay MasterChef and I have visited BBQ joints famous and obscure for coast to coast, covered every kind of regional barbecue style, been a Judge at two of the four “Majors”.
- of competition BBQ (Jack Daniels Invitational and Kansas City BBQ Society) and been to multiple barbecue smoking boot camps, including the acclaimed BBQ University cooking school..
- But he mostly loves smoked meat, cooking a lot at his Dallas home, where he has multiple outdoor cooking devices, smoker, Big Green Egg, wood fired pizza oven and and so on..
- from the Caesar salad to Buffalo chicken wing to the recently debunked Connecticut hamburger history has been cloudy, and “creation”.
- But suffice to say, I have been to countless acclaimed BBQ eateries and have never seen this, have a wall full of barbecue cookbooks and have never read this, have never heard of anyone doing this, and neither had Mike….