Sumary of Barrio Ghirardelli Square Brings Latin Flavor To Iconic San Francisco Area:
- Barrio Ghirardelli Carly Hackbarth Last month Barrio, the North Beach Latin kitchen, opened its sister restaurant in San Francisco’s iconic Ghirardelli Square.
- Barrio Ghirardelli Square is an agave bar and Latin kitchen, that has spectacular views of the city’s beautiful Aquatic Park and beyond.
- The Barrio team includes talented hospitality industry veterans, Co-owners, Billy Riordan (Operator) and Chef Tim Milojevich (Executive Chef) who met working at La Mar over 15 years ago.
- “The new Ghirardelli Square location is the more refined sister of Barrio North Beach,” says Co-owner and Operator of Barrio, Billy Riordan.
- Just a year ago our whole industry was in turmoil, and we were just trying to keep Barrio North Beach afloat.
- Now as we are slowly coming out on the other side, we are excited to be a space for people to rediscover this part of the city and reconnect with one another over Barrio’s food and drinks.