Sumary of Chicken puffs, spiced mushroom orzo and peanut brittle: Yotam Ottolenghi’s back-to-work snacks – recipes:
- The desk might be clean-slate clear, but there’s no harm in a few flakes of pastry or crumbs from some brittle to help ease the transition.
- Spiced chicken puffs with chermoula (pictured top)The punchy North African condiment chermoula keeps well in the fridge for about a week, ready to add flavour to all sorts: it’s a great marinade for fish and meat, and also works well alongside roast vegetables, so it’s worth making double the amount needed here.
- Serve the chicken puffs warm or at room temperature with the chermoula on the side.
- Herby spiced mushroom orzo with parmesan and crisp bitsYotam Ottolenghi’s herby spiced mushroom orzo with parmesan and crisp bits.
- Peanut butter cornflake brittleYotam Ottolenghi’s peanut butter cornflake brittle.
- This is vegan and highly addictive (and can also be gluten-free – there are several gluten-free cornflake brands now out there, so look out for one of those, if required);