Sumary of Greenwich, Connecticut, Gets A First-Rate Steakhouse And Italian Restaurant All In One At Macelleria:
- Quality of all ingredients and high hospitality distinguishes Macelleria on Connecticut’s Gold Coast Macelleria Greenwich, Connecticut, has long needed both a high quality steakhouse and a fine Italian restaurant.
- Macelleria, which debuted in Pelham, New York, two years ago, with a second in Armonk, has managed to provide both to this suburban city on the Gold Coast within one splendid-looking space.
- [+] regulars at the new Macelleria Macelleria Macelleria is a big place with 200 seats but so divided to seem more intimate, with widely spaced tables, wooden floors and a stone fireplace now being put into operation as the colder weather takes hold.
- MORE FOR YOU Composed of several rooms seating 200, Macelleria is configured to be intimate, with widely .
- Macelleria Chef Joe Fusco’s menu doesn’t push the standard envelope, so the focus is on impeccable ingredients and well-honed technique.
- The Maryland crab cake ($14) is a good, meaty one, but the menu’s promise of “colossal jumbo lump crab” was a big stretch.