Sumary of Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Dark Chocolate Truffles:
- Solid chocolate ornament from LeSaint LeSaint Chocolates The season for sharing chocolate is upon us and this year look for dark chocolate truffles made at the source in Africa, Macallan-infused truffles, or chocolates that give back to children’s charities.
- Nothing says the holidays are back like a big box of chocolates—as you head off to see and hug loved ones that you’ve missed since this crazy pandemic started, you will need a box of chocolates to meet the moment.
- Here’s the list: Nutcracker collection with hand-painted chocolate greeting Richart Chocolates Richart: These are among the finest-tasting chocolates of this guide, they have a satiny melt-in-your-mouth quality that hits all of the right pleasure notes, and for good reason.
- This year’s holiday chocolates are inspired by The Nutcracker with a selection of truffles, chocolate lollipops and palets painted with characters from the ballet.
- For those purists with a serious chocolate addiction, Richart’s offerings are your best bet.
- Gifts can be topped with a hand-painted message written on large, wafer-thin sliver of chocolate—which makes for a très nice touch.