Sumary of Ice Cream Truck Experiences Were This Summer’s Coolest Marketing Campaigns:
- From tourism experiences to fashion events and shockingly successful cheesie gimmicks, promotional ice cream trucks have been big media headliners in the Big Apple this summer— but those who thought that all of the flavorful fun was about ice cream alone would have totally missed the pint.
- While consumers got to enjoy their favorite ice cold summer treat street side during the hot summer months, innovative brands were making direct, memorable connections with prospective customers.
- Here are the top three New York summer ice cream truck campaigns.
- June 18: Big Gay Ice Cream celebrates with #MKPride Beatriz BB, Ava Lanche and Hans attend Michael Kors celebrates 2021 Pride with Big Gay Ice Cream at .
- (Photo by Eugene Gologursky/Getty Images for Michael Kors) Getty Images for Michael Kors In celebration of Pride Month in June, and Big Gay Ice Cream’s 12th anniversary during the same month, luxury fashion retailer, Michael Kors teamed up with the iconic ice cream brand in a very sweet— and colorful— #MKPride promotion.
- A co-branded soft serve truck parked outside the Rockefeller Center store in New York, supplied Michael Kors customers with free co-branded ice cream in a variety of flavors including twist soft serve, novelty ice cream sandwich and pink and yellow birthday cake swirl, which was created exclusively for #MKPride.