Sumary of Parmesan and Pop-Tarts: 17 foods you’ve probably never frozen – but really should:
- Getting your freezer organised is a great idea, so allow me to list all the things you can freeze, but probably don’t.
- Photograph: Getty Images/Cavan Images RFAvocadoFirst, the bad news.
- Photograph: Tetiana Garkusha/Getty Images/iStockphotoChocolateThis one is tricky, but can still be done.
- Photograph: Natikka/Getty Images/iStockphotoGingerNot only can you freeze fresh ginger, but you should.
- LettuceGenerally, freezing lettuce isn’t a great idea unless you really like slushy lettuce.
- Photograph: keiichihiki/Getty Images/iStockphotoMarshmallowsMarshmallows have low water content and won’t freeze solid but they do become chewier and fudgier – and taste pretty fantastic.