Sumary of Prawn perfection: 10 delicious shrimp dishes – from coconut curry to pea and chilli pasta:
- Perfect gambas al ajilloWe’ll start with Felicity Cloake’s perfect gambas al ajillo.
- Interesting side note: Cloake enjoys slurping the goo out of the prawns’ heads, too.
- Photograph: Felicity Cloake/The GuardianPea, chilli and prawn casarecceGambas al ajillo isn’t really a main dish, so if you’re ravenous, perhaps you’d do better with Thomasina Miers’ recipe for pea, chilli and prawn casarecce with rocket.
- You start with cooked prawns, heat them in garlic and chilli, then toss them in pasta.
- If you have kids, then this recipe is a good place to start.
- Seychellois cari kokoOne good thing about prawns is that they are robust enough to take a lot of heat, which makes them ideal curry candidates.