Sumary of 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In July:
- There is an umpteen number of fascinating hill stations that one can tour in Assam to enjoy the balmy breeze.
- So, in case you are looking for the best monsoon destinations in Assam in July, here are some options for you.
- Dispur When the state of Assam was separated from Meghalaya, Dispur was presented with the status of Assam’s capital.
- Till then Shillong was called the capital of this state.
- You can tour the Assam State Museum to accumulate insights into the rich social and artistic history of this state.
- Also, this city is the abode to several wild species, rhinos, tigers, leopards and Himalayan black bear exhibited within the Assam state zoo.
- Comprising of highlighted fragments like an elephant reserve, project tiger reserve, and a biosphere reserve, Manas National Park is one of the best places to visit in Assam in July.
- Guwahati The largest district in the state of Assam, Guwahati, is fondly called the gateway to the Northeast.