Sumary of 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June:
- There are numerous places to visit in Nagaland which are bestowed with nature’s bounty, friendly dwellers, and there is an umpteen number of options when it comes to sightseeing and actions..
- The truth is, to feel the gist of Nagaland, you must spend plenty of time, socialising with locals and losing yourself amidst the beautiful nature..
- Wokha As you arrive in Wokha, the mountains and lush green landscape are right in your vantage point to greet you!.
- You will find many plants with colourful flowers and fresh fruits, and free-flowing rivers, enchanting with their magnificence..
- Mokokchung Mokokchung is the most exciting district of Nagaland owing to the rich traditions and festivals of the lively AO tribe, who calls this place their abode..
- You can spend a day or two trekking in this extraordinary mountain range moving through a lush Rhododendron forest..
- Tuophema A tourist village, situated about 41kms away from Kohima, Tuophema is built around an ethnic model of tourism..
- The village offers traditionally styled thatched huts, traditional artefacts, pieces of jewellery, clothing and souvenir museum and authentic Naga delicacies….