Sumary of 10 free activities to try on your next Disney World trip:
- Tarah Chieffi Many of Disney’s resort hotels have free scavenger hunts that change throughout the year.
- There are 10 hidden chameleons, and Disney created a scavenger-hunt guide to help guests find them all.
- Matt Stroshane/Walt Disney World Most Disney World parades take place inside the theme parks, but the Electrical Water Pageant sails through the waterways between Magic Kingdom and the surrounding resort hotels.
- During the show, colorful, twinkling sea creatures cruise along to familiar Disney tunes before transforming into American flags and stars for the grand finale.
- My kids played limbo during our stay at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Tarah Chieffi If you’re staying at one of Disney World’s on-site hotels with kids, you may as well take advantage of the free children’s activities.