Sumary of 10 Offbeat Things To Do In Lachen, Sikkim’s Undiscovered Paradise:
- And its close proximity to the Kanchenjunga National Park and the Rhododendron Sanctuary is a cherry on the cake!
- The trek to Green Lake is one of the most popular trekking expeditions in Sikkim and an excellent opportunity to spot some wildlife and exotic bird species.
- 2. Explore Kanchenjunga National Park Suggested Read: Khangchendzonga National Park: An Ultimate Escape Into The Lap of Mother Nature If you are travelling to Lachen, then you must plan a visit to the Kanchenjunga National Park.
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the national park is home to many glaciers such as the Zemu glacier and many diverse species of wildlife such as the clouded leopard, snow leopard, musk deer, etc.
- 5. Spot exotic birds Suggested Read: 15 Top Things To Do In Sikkim For Unbeatable Adventures In Breathtaking Landscapes Bird watching is among the most popular outdoor activities in Lachen.
- No matter where you go, you can always spot new and intriguing species of birds that migrate here April onwards.