Sumary of 10 ways to feel nostalgic in New South Wales:
- Recapture the nostalgic spirit of the good old days of warm weather trips including farm stays, milkshakes and fish and chips on the sand.
- Whether you want to revisit your favourite camping spot or explore the vintage stores in country towns, here are 10 memory-making travel ideas across Sydney and NSW.
- Order an ice-cream cake Visit Bodalla Dairy on Woollahra’s Queen Street, the city sibling of Eurobodalla’s Bodalla Dairy Farm, for a sweet taste of the South Coast.
- Ice-cream cones, family tubs of ice-cream and ice-cream cakes will take you back to childhood holidays.
- Order a scoop of Let’s Go Diving made from fresh Bodalla milk and Narooma kelp, or Let’s Go Camping, which features smoked gum leaves.
- Discover life on a fruit farm Spend a few days at Griffith’s family-run Catania Fruit Salad Farm and see first-hand what life is like on a traditional working farm in the Riverina region, south-western NSW.