Sumary of 3 Ways Hotels Are Giving Back To Their Local Communities:
- “We are proud to continue supporting communities while simultaneously offering our guests experiences that celebrate the future and recovery of travel,”.
- range from Hyatt properties like the Motif Seattle offering complimentary operational space for female-owned company Mixtape Pasta to the Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead opening a gallery space where local artists can display and sell their masterpieces to the public..
- Loews Hotels Helps Local Schools And Teachers Now through Labor Day, Loews Hotels is donating a portion of each stay of two or more nights to DonorsChoose, a non-profit helping people make direct donations to teachers and local public school classrooms around the U.S..
- In other words, you can rest easy knowing your vacation is helping teachers acquire art supplies, books and other essential classroom items for their students’ 2021-2022 school year..
- To encourage bookings, Loews Hotels is offering a number of hotel deals, including extended food and beverage credits of up to $175 at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort;…