Sumary of 5 Popular Trails That Make Trekking In Bali Beyond Adventurous!:
- Bali is a renowned tourist destination famous for its spectacular beaches, great food, and a laid-back atmosphere.
- But for those who are looking for an adventure to quench their adrenaline rush, the island also offers great trails to embark on a thrilling journey.
- While each of these hiking trails offer varied difficulty levels and spellbinding views of the valley beyond, there is a trail for every one be it – novice hikers, fitness enthusiasts, and even seasoned hikers!
- 5 Best Trails For A Bali Trekking Adventure Take a look at some of the best trails to enjoy the thrilling experience of trekking in Bali which will let you craft unforgettable memories on your vacation.
- 1. Mount Batur Image Source Also known as Gunung Batur, this is one of the most well-known hikes in Bali.
- Standing majestically at over 1,700 miles high, Mount Batur is an active volcano that offers mesmerizing views of Lake Batur.