Sumary of 5 Ways Of Cutting Through The Greenwash When Booking Your Hotel:
- Bawah Reserve As travel whirrs back into action, it’s time to put all those new travel resolutions we’ve been mulling over this last year into practice..
- Juliet Kinsman, author of The Green Edit (Ebury Press), founder of eco-luxury resource Bouteco and Sustainability Editor at the Condé Nast Traveller magazine, tells us how we can travel better without sacrificing any aspect of our vacation..
- While no one’s arguing that sustainable travel essentially means traveling closer to home, the reality is that most people will continue to travel..
- First, it’s vital to grasp the consequences of the smallest decision we make when travel planning, including which businesses we give our money to, like hotels..
- Juliet Kinsman “My mission with The Green Edit is really to encourage people to connect the dots of the socio-economic impact of each trip we make from planning to the actual time we spend at the destination.”.
- The Datai Langkawi A good place to start when you’re looking for a hotel to stay at is Juliet Kinsman’s tried and tested, and entirely independent Bouteco website..
- With Bouteco, not only has she done the research for you, but the hotels are also destinations in their own right, setting new standards for luxury..
- Five stars is just scratching the surface for these trailblazing spots with soul that are setting new benchmarks in the travel industry….